Valeria is a senior student of Industrial Engineering at the University of Technology and Engineering in Peru. Since graduating as a fellow in 2020, she has played a prominent role in leading the "Design Your University Life" program, co-facilitating workshops on applied design for student life, and co-organizing the "Design Your Future" Summit. This program includes engaging workshops and panel discussions involving first-semester students.
In addition to her involvement in the "Design Your University Life" program, Valeria had the opportunity to participate in the Teaching and Learning Studio program. This program aims to explore design tools to create innovative learning experiences and enhance the participants' skills as designers, specifically addressing the challenges faced in university education.
This year, Valeria was invited to join the organizing team for the UIF Silicon Valley Meetup, where she served as a FAB (Fellowship of Action and Bias). FABs provide valuable support during the event by co-facilitating workshops and coordinating activities.
Currently, Valeria works in the Advisory department at KPMG, where she focuses on innovation and process-related projects.
- FAB at UIF Silicon Valley Meetup 2023
- July Cohort Teaching and Learning Studio 2022
- Finalist of the Hult Prize at UTEC contest with the Fungi project to create biomaterials using plant residues.
- Finalist for IncUva (UTEC Ventures Business Incubator) with the Fungi project to create biomaterials using plant residues.
- Finalist of the UTEC Interdisciplinary Projects fair: Publibus: educate yourself while you transport yourself. A free medium was created that allows the user of the means of transport to access Wi-Fi without using a data plan.
Social media profiles
Universidad de Ingeniería y Tecnología (UTEC)