Begin contributing to this growing and valuable resource by sharing what's going on at your campus!
- Universities/Schools — Grassroots views of innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and design thinking in higher education ecosystems
- — Student-led strategies to enhance these ecosystems on campus
- Organizations — Organizations supporting innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and design thinking
- Student Contributors — Student leaders working to create and enhance vibrant higher education ecosystems
- Student Priorities — Student leaders’ recommended strategies and plans for their campuses
University Innovation Fellows are a global community leading a movement to ensure that all students gain the attitudes, skills and knowledge required to navigate a complex world. These student leader create opportunities to help their peers build the creative confidence, agency, and entrepreneurial mindset needed to address global challenges and to design a better future. The program is run by Stanford University’s Hasso Plattner Institute of Design (d.school).
October 28, 2019 - 360 students from 90 higher education institutions in 13 countries have been named University Innovation Fellows. The University Innovation Fellows program empowers students to become agents of change at their schools. Fellows work to ensure that their peers gain the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to compete in the economy of the future and make a positive impact on the world. Read the entire press release here.