Named by Stanford University as University Innovation Fellows on 3 November 2021, Muhammad Shiddiq is a tech & business industry enthusiast experienced on UI/UX design & research. With experience as UI/UX Designer at Telkom Indonesia and Research Assistant at Center for Digital Innovation Studies (DIGITS), an institution under the Faculty of Economics and Business, Padjadjaran University.
Spending most of his early life at Sulawesi Island and getting a chance moving out to Java Island to pursue Bachelor Degree, he always seek opportunity that can expand his views on things he find interesting. While pursuing Bachelor Degree in Digital Business, he also found enjoyment in teaching others. In 2020, the Head of Digital Business Study Program (Sunu Widianto, S.E.,M.Sc, Ph.D) trusted him to teach Management Major students 1 year above him in Human Resource Analytics.
Some of his projects are FAVI (Financial Assistant for Visually Impaired), mapping out road infrastructure development at Subang, and contributing as a content writer for DIGITS INSIGHT magazine.
- Bronze Medalist in Computer Branch of 2013 Indonesian Science Project Olympiad (Issuer: PASIAD Indonesia)
- Finalist In Computer Branch of 2014 Indonesian Science Project Olympiad (Issuer: PASIAD Indonesia)
- 1st Position in Central Sulawesi History Photography Contest - 2017 (Issuer: Central Sulawesi Department of Tourism and Culture)
- 1st Position in 2019 Essay Competition (Issuer: UNPAD - BUMN Center of Excellence)
- Finalist in IDEATION 2020 (Issuer: Bank OCBC NISP)
- Bangkit Academy 2021 Graduate (Mobile Development Path)
- Skilvul: UI/UX Challenge (Completion with Honor)