Faculty Champion:Krishna Prasad Palli
Mr. Krishna Prasad Palli is an engineering educator with a good academic background who has worked with both undergraduate and graduate students for the past 17 years and is presently completing his Ph.D. at JNTUK. Since 2016, he has served as the University Innovation Fellowship's faculty champion. His love for teaching is something that should be admired, and he has also delivered training sessions at various colleges, as well as planned, and organized training sessions and training materials for placements at the college level, and he has kept mentoring and motivating students for placements and other academic activities. In terms of personal characteristics, he is a good positive thinker, a good team member, a hard worker, and a quick learner.
- Video Based Person Re-Identification through Selective Knowledge Distillation, 2019, JISRCSEIT (DOI: https://doi.org/10.32628/CSEIT1952179).
- A Fiction on Image Retrieval in Dermatology, 2019, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), (DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.F1024.0486S419)
- Segmentation of RBC in Blood Smear Image using Dicrete Shearlet Transform, March 2016, IJCA (DOI: 10.5120/ijca2016908756)
- A Novel Joint Data Hiding and Compression Scheme based on SVD and DWT, Dec 2015, IJCNWMC
- Content Based Image Retrieval Using Fuzzy Texton and Shearlet Transform ICIMSA 2015, Springer Conference (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-47200-2_83)
- Certified Engineering Educator from IUCEE, USA
- OCJP Certification, 2016
- Certifications as Top Performing Mentor from NPTEL since 3 Years
- Certified Faculty from Wipro Mission 10x
Social media profiles