Prashant Atmakuri is working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science & Engineering at Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, INDIA. He has an industry experience of 6 years and 12+ years as an educator for undergraduate and postgraduate students of Computer Science & Engineering. He had an educational and work experience in U.K. and INDIA. He teaches various courses like C, C++, Java, Operating Systems, Mobile Computing, Computer Networks, Software Project Management, Design Patterns etc. His research interests are in the area of Information Security, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence. He had published work in various Scopus Index Journals. He is a Faculty Champion for the UIF Fall 2022 students. He is exploring more on Innovation and Idea generation among peers and students in his Institution. He is always involved in exploring new areas and admires the achievements of his students. He is involved in mentoring students at various stages of their undergraduate program. He is also involved in various administration activities like NBA, NAAC, ISO at his workplace.
- Faculty “Innovation Ambassador” at PVPSIT since September 2022 and council member for Institute Innovation Council “IIC”.
- WIPRO Certified Faculty in August 2021 to train 150 students in JAVA platform every year.
- Infosys Certified Python Programming through INFYTQ platform A+ Grade in June 2020.
- UGC-NET (University Grants Commission -National Eligibility Test is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ in Indian Universities and Colleges) - Qualified as Assistant Professor in Dec 2019.
- APSET (ANDHRA PRADESH STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST)– Qualified as Assistant Professor /Lecturer in Oct 2019.
- NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) - Top performing mentor in Programming in Java in April 2019.
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) - Qualified in March 2018.
- Third best poster award on “WATER QUALITY ASSESSMENT USING SMART TECHNOLOGY” In International Conference on Transformation in Engineering Education– Imparting Futuristic Skills in 2018.
- Pursuing part time Ph.D. since 2020 at ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, INDIA.
Member of ACM, IEEE, EWB, ISTE, IEI, ISSE, IAENG
Social media profiles
- [ https://www.instagram.com/prashantatmakuri/]