Priorities:Fordham University Faculty Project
Project Name: The Long Game - UIF projects life continues
Project by Faculty Innovation Fellows Candidate Bozena Mierzejewska
Why is this project important to you, your department, & your Fellows?
Two cohorts of UIF fellows have created initiatives
Create a “organizational unit” or semi-structured community that would continue building and evolving projects created by UIF students fellows. So far, we have two “projects” - DT workshop series for all freshman students and student run podcast series about innovation at Fordham. Third generation of UIF students is right now testing their prototype with the intention to be rolled out next month. In my project I would like to create a way how those projects can live on after the Fellows graduate.
- Gabelli School of Business (dean’s office)
- December 2020: propose a “unit” - club or a center - have it instituted (approved)
- March 2021: make first meetings, structure and web visibility
- June 2021: secure physical space on campus
- September 2021: secure seed funding to support the “unit” going forward
An Innovation Portfolio
This project will include developing framework of running such “unit”, guidelines for participants (students or faculty) Project management tool template for continuing project or adding a new project Event planning and content sheets
I will share all materials developed for the unit's activities