Main Page/How to strategies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Browse our "How to" guides with student-generated strategies for enhancing the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem on your campus
- How to inspire innovation using a TEDx event
- How to start a bioengineering club
- How to bring together Artists with Engineers and their STEM peers
- How to build and outfit an on-campus innovation space
- How to advocate for expanded access to engineering labs as on-campus 'maker space'
- How to advocate for change to the student intellectual property policy
- How to run an eight week Ultimate Trader Challenge (~Red Paper Clip Challenge)
- Have an idea for a "How to" guide? Use the existing guides as a template and create your own.