Peter Musenge is a senior at Saint Augustine's University in Raleigh, North Carolina. Born and raised in Zambia, Peter received a Presidential Scholarship in 2019 to study at Saint Augustine's University thanks to New Seasons Youth Program.
Majoring in Biology and Engineering Mathematics, Peter is passionate about science and technology focused on research and development. Peter believes that education is the great equalizer and through science and technology education, students can use innovation as a tool to impact communities globally, especially in underrepresented regions.
Peter is involved in various decision-making leadership roles on and outside the campus. Recently, Peter was appointed to the Board of Trustees at Saint Augustine's University where he is working with leaders to expand the university using the Reimagining SAU Initiative. Peter plans on achieving similar goals as a University Innovation Fellow.
Outside of the classroom, Peter enjoys reading memoirs and self-help books. Also, Peter's hobbies include sports and music.
• Presidential Scholar - Saint Augustine's University
• Honors Scholar - Saint Augustine's University
• Board of Trustees Representative
• SURF Scholar - Stanford University School of Engineering
• Rosetta Commons REU Scholar
• Student Global Leadership Fellows Institute graduate
• SERGE Scholar - Stanford University
• New Seasons Youth Program Participant - 2019
• TPC Links Scholar