Originally from the Black Forest in Germany, Mali majors in Psychology at Menlo College, located in the Silicon Valley. She is passionate about different cultures and equalizing the rights and possibilities for everyone. Furthermore, her interests are creativity, mental health awareness and sustainability
During Mali’s Gap year she travelled to Uganda and volunteered for three months in several social and environmental projects. In Uganda, she especially enjoyed the work with children as they inspired her in their way of living, learning and enjoying the little things in life.
On campus, Mali is on the board of the WILD-Club (Women In Leadership Development). On top of that, she is president of the Living Learning Community for Creativity and Innovation, founded by Fellow Basil Merk, and serves as the International Student Representative.
- President of the Living Learning Community for Creativity and Innovation at Menlo College
- International Student Representative
- 3.97 GPA (Dean’s List on all terms)
- UIF candidate
- Voluntary Work in Uganda
- Former athlete for the Southern Germany Ski Racing Team
- SGA member in High School in Germany
- Certificate as Social Media Manager
Social media profiles