Hey! I'm glad you're here.
My name is Jake Alihan Kapusansky, and I pride myself on being a visionary leader and professional speaker. I currently serve on various justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion advisory boards including the Presidential Student Advisory Network and the College of Business DEI Committee through my start-up, Kap and Company: www.changewithkapandco.com.
This summer, I worked as a Services Sales Intern at Dell Technologies, and over a 12-week period of rigorous project development and presentation(s), I learned the value of having someone believe in you.
At Dell, any idea I had, thought through, and worked to develop was supported and championed. In congruence with my Services Sales training, I gained the confidence to create a holistic business process that will be implemented into the summer '23 cohort based on culture, diversity, and inclusion principles.
My personal mission is to create and maintain multiple streams of problem-solving ideas, to have a lasting proactive impact on long-term actionable change.
To align with this mission, in 2020, I co-founded the Organization of Asian Leaders, which aims to develop diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives that support the Asian community in Mt. Pleasant. As a champion of diversity, I continue to develop science through my start-up, Kap and Company while I mentor students to develop their personal & professional brands as a Resident Assistant and advisor to my communities.
While I currently reside in Mt. Pleasant, MI, I am pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a Professional Sales Concentration with a minor in Information Systems at Central Michigan University.
When I am not working, I spend my time with my family and friends, eating, laughing, and having conversations about life. I love to watch movies, read, write, and go for runs at a very slow pace.
Check out my blog to learn more about my life: https://jakekapusansky.wixsite.com/my-site-1
- Raised $2,000 in Start-Up funding for Kap and Company, Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Consulting
- Created an inclusion strategy process based on my work with the employee resource group, Asians in Action for a 1,000+ intern cohort at Dell Technologies
- Founded the Organization of Asian Leaders at Central Michigan University, leading an executive board of 8 individuals to execute Asian Pacific American Heritage while hosting 100+ CMU students at each event: https://www.cm-life.com/article/2022/03/ji4cqlfluo4riz1
- Organization of Asian Leaders wins "Outstanding New Student Organization", Central Michigan Universities S.O.A.R. awards
- University of Toledo Sales Competition, Top 3 Nationally ranked, $500
- Twin Cities Collegiate Team Sales Competition, Team Captain, Top 5 Place Nationally Ranked
- Converted 79 cold leads into prospects resulting in a $15,329.13 annualized premium written as Jake from State Farm, the intern
- CMU Sales Challenge, 1st Place “My Story of Success” Winner, $150
Social media profiles