Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Experiment"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Resource:An Interdisciplinary Approach to Pertinent Issues: The key to efficient, powerful, and lasting solutions
- Resource:Creating How To Contribute To An Existing Course And Transform A Traditional Classroom Into A Mini Maker Space
- Resource:Developing healthcare tech innovation through cross-disciplinary collaborations
- Resource:How to advocate and create a living learning communities
- Resource:How to advocate for expanded access to engineering labs as on-campus 'maker space'
- Resource:How to bring together Artists with Engineers and their STEM peers
- Resource:How to connect campus and community to design for social change
- Resource:How to contract with a 3rd Party (Betaversity) to install and launch an innovation space
- Resource:How to contribute to an existing course and transform a traditional classroom into a mini makerspace
- Resource:How to develop a mobile makerspace
- Resource:How to establish a series of pop-up classes that focus on bringing hands-on learning experience to students, staff, faculty and community members
- Resource:How To Host A Hackathon Based on Community Needs
- Resource:How to host a shark-tank event
- Resource:How to lead a startup workshop about civic technology
- Resource:How to Make Your Makerspace 100% Free of Charge for Students
- Resource:How to reimagine unused lab space on your campus