University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- PhD Candidate - Mechanical Engineering
- Anticipated Graduation Date (PhD): Spring 2017
University Innovation Training Cohort: Spring 2014
- NCAA Division 1 Cross Country and Track Athlete (2008-2012)
- Small business owner: Isopoint Technologies LLC, AlphaCore Solutions
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee Advanced Manufacturing and Design Laboratory (AMDL)
Experimental, Numerical and Analytical Characterization of Torsional Disk Coupling Systems 
Understanding Catastrophic Failure of electric vehicle Li-Ion Batteries through Multi-Physics Modeling
Founder of the microfluidic technology company commercializing the electrostatic particle trap (E-Trap) under patent US 8,465,967.
- E-Trap uses electrostatic charge to isolate particles, much like restraining a particle within a fenced-in area.
- E-Trap offers a solution to researchers enabling them to trap both micro-and nano-scale particles, providing cost- and time-savings, as well as better sample preservation over current technologies.
- Collaborating with prominent university researchers and entities.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Milwaukee Business Journal Junior Eureka Award
- New Venture Business Plan Competition Grand Prize Winner
- UWM Student Startup Challenge Winner
- 2nd Place UWM Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization Elevator Pitch Competition
Co-Founder of a company dedicated to helping small companies and startups with their engineering needs.
- website: http://www.alphacore.solutions/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus UIF Activity
University Innovation Fellow Spring 2014
- Campus Efforts:
- 3DS Springboard Organizer
- TEDx UW-Milwaukee contributor
- Design Thinking workshop coordinator reaching >1,000 students
- President Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization
- Makerspace development: Kulwicki Pitstop, Engineering Makerspace
- New Building committee member: Lubar Center for Entrepreneurship