Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Experiment"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Pertinent Issues: The key to efficient, powerful, and lasting solutions
- CREATING HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO AN EXISTING COURSE AND TRANSFORM A TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM INTO A MINI MAKER SPACE
- Developing healthcare tech innovation through cross-disciplinary collaborations
- How to advocate and create a living learning communities
- How to advocate for expanded access to engineering labs as on-campus 'maker space'
- How to bring together Artists with Engineers and their STEM peers
- How to connect campus and community to design for social change
- How to contract with a 3rd Party (Betaversity) to install and launch an innovation space
- How to contribute to an existing course and transform a traditional classroom into a mini makerspace
- How to develop a mobile makerspace
- How to establish a series of pop-up classes that focus on bringing hands-on learning experience to students, staff, faculty and community members
- How To Host A Hackathon Based on Community Needs
- How to host a shark-tank event
- How to lead a startup workshop about civic technology
- How to Make Your Makerspace 100% Free of Charge for Students
- How to reimagine unused lab space on your campus