Priorities:Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences - RAJAMPET Student Priorities
- 1 Strategy #1 : More Practical Knowledge
- 2 Strategy #2 : Communication with other departments
- 3 Strategy #3 : Importance to Co-curricular
- 4 Strategy #4 : Awareness about innovation and entrepreneurship
- 5 Strategy #5 : Lack of Access to Academic Advisors
- 6 STRATEGY#6:LACK OF ARTICLES IN LIBRARIES:
- 7 STRATEGY #7:TECHNICAL TOURS:
- 8 STRATEGY#8:USAGE OF OLD TECHNOLOGIES IN LABORATORIES:
- 9 STRATEGY#9:LACK OF EXPOSURE TO REAL WORLD EXAMPLES:
- 10 STRATEGY#10:COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER COLLEGE STUDENTS:
- 11 STRATEGY#11:INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS:
- 12 STRATEGY#12:INNOVATIVE TEACHING
- 13 STRATEGY#13:KNOWLEDGE ON CAREER OPURTUNITIES
- 14 STRATEGY#14:PAYING ATTENTION TOWARDS CLASS
Strategy #1 : More Practical Knowledge
Generally, we all come to colleges to become an entreprener, inorder to become we just dont want to study with in the 4 walls instead to apply that knowledge in our Real-Lifes too. Only by this way, we can have practical knowledge.
How can we solve..?
- This can be done only by having Models Instead to draw it on a black board.
- Otherwise, by attending industrial tours
- And also by having Laboratories where we can apply our knowledge about subject.
Strategy #2 : Communication with other departments
In common, we dont have an idea about the activities conducted in other departments,this is due to lack of communication . This problem is mainly due to the seperation of students at their first year itself although they have subjects in common.
Overcome the Situation:
- By participating in social activities which are conducted by our college, we can improve communication and also develop society.
- Conducting the events monthly, which makes interact with all other departments.
- As subject are common for all the students at first year, we can gather them under a same Roof.
Strategy #3 : Importance to Co-curricular
Besides Studying, Co-curricular activities are also important for students. Students are an unexcludable and fully legitimate part of our college community. They deserve no less attention than any one else in the college.
- Creating awareness among students by allowing students to meet peers with same interest which helps them to built self-confidence.
- More Encouragment from the faculty to the students
Strategy #4 : Awareness about innovation and entrepreneurship
In our college ,there is less awareness of entrepreneurship among the students.It is important to know about the EDC cell, which helps the students to take the correct decision about their career.
How can be achieved..?
- Forming the groups, creating new ideas and make them applicable.
- By conducting seminars and workshops about entrepreneurship.
Conducting motivation classes from successfull entrepreneurs.
Strategy #5 : Lack of Access to Academic Advisors
All students come to college with several hopes on their bright future but time passes they may turned into other side rather than education .To control the students not to turn into fellows with rubbish behavior.
HOW TO SOLVE THIS:
So, it is better to provide an academic advisor to every group of students .They need to find students participation in classes and if their behavior is bad they tried to change their behavior. Academic advisor also gives mental strength by encouraging students try to achieve something.
STRATEGY#6:LACK OF ARTICLES IN LIBRARIES:
Most of all, the libraries are the entry points to the digital world. They are the way to embrace technology and avoid digital exclusion.
The articles in the library should be improved by using new technologies.
IDEAS FOR SOLVING THE LACK OF ARTICLES IN LIBRARIES:
For this we use some new technologies , the device would be perfect companion when navigating through the library, by giving turn by turn directions to the book the patron wants.
STRATEGY #7:TECHNICAL TOURS:
The main problem here we are discussing here is about of lack of technical tours for students which cause many affects like they have no idea of project ,they don’t have any communication skills,they don’t have any refreshment.
HOW TO SOLVE IT
1.There should be a technical tours which develop students knowledge.
2.Students can able to understand more easily by visualising the effects.
3.Students can develop their innovative thinking capacity.
4.So their should be a technical tours to gain more knowledge and they feel like refreshment.
STRATEGY#8:USAGE OF OLD TECHNOLOGIES IN LABORATORIES:
According to the researchers, teachers and school leaders often see new technological experimentation as outside the scope of their job descriptions. Updated technologies can replace the wastage of time and money.
REMEDIES TO OVERCOME:
A step has to be taken to adopt online-learning and technology driven collaborative learning. As practical knowledge is more essential than ordinary classes.
STRATEGY#9:LACK OF EXPOSURE TO REAL WORLD EXAMPLES:
Generally students are taught what is their in textbook which teaches the basics but arent taught how to use it and apply it in reallife which increases their interest.
HOW TO OVERCOME:
By conducting hackathons and online quizes and exposing students to use present technologies.Giving students a chance to participate in coding challenges by which they can devolep their confidence.
STRATEGY#10:COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER COLLEGE STUDENTS:
Students get more information by communicating with other college mates and this helps in develop their creativity mind and also their communication skills.
HOW TO SOLVE IT
By providing chances to visit other colleges and communicate with them.
The real application of technolgy comes into the existence when one indulges his whole body into the field of these intership programs.These programs not only provide knowledge but also the good communication among the members.
HOW TO INTRODUCE THIS:
By rescheduling academics schedule so as to provide sufficient time for these internship programs.
Making everyone to know how these are usefull practically.
Todays innovative world can be changed by focussing on the innovative students which can be succeded by providing innovative knowledge to the students.
HOW TO PROVIDE:
By wisely managed classroom technolgy and collaborative problem solving events.
STRATEGY#13:KNOWLEDGE ON CAREER OPURTUNITIES
This will be the major step for any level of student in opting the path of interest as well as their own career.
HOW TO ACHIEVE:
Enhancing the students by giving different lectures by the respective members from different streams.
STRATEGY#14:PAYING ATTENTION TOWARDS CLASS
Exercises can boost brain function,improve mood and increase learning.It clears mental clutter and provides the energy boost.Students need to be at their best.
HOW TO OBTAIN:
By plaaying related videos in classroom,students mental pressure will be reduced.This helps to gain their attention.